Here is coming for you, the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950. With its to notch paper potential, this Pro 950 general capacities incorporate copier, printer and scanner. Print speeds are scattered at a magnificent 95 pages -in venture with- minute in as meager as 3.1 seconds. The Bizhub expert 950 vigorous month-to-month duty cycle of 750,000 pages keeps up developing requests.
The typical paper capacity of 2,150 sheets originates from the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 with differentiation from 1,000 sheet standard paper plate, double 500 sheet paper plate and a 150-sheet direct pass plate. The discretionary enormous capacity plate will transfer extra 4,000-pages; to introduce the Bizhub Pro 950 as the printer with the most paper capacity of 6,650-sheets, which diminishes paper reloading.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 Laser Printer
Additionally, this printer also coming with its ace abilities, such as expedient print speeds and exceedingly successful print or scanning. Related to that, its toner is marvelous, too. The genuine Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 dark toner (tn-911) will yield a normal 8,000 pages at five percent for you. The Konica Minolta’s Simitri polymerize toner innovation utilizes little particles to make message additional readable and supply illustrations more consideration. No wonder, it is a good addition for your office if you want it.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 Scanner Driver ⟹ Download (27.4MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Server 2012(32-bit)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10, Mac 10.11
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (42.5MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS C70hc Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.