The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P printer will print records at an evaluated pace of a hundred and twenty pages -in advance with- moment and highlights a 3,000,000 month-to-month obligation cycle. Intended for assembling print specialists, the Bizhub Pro 1200P guarantees greatly great records at 1,2 hundred dpi determination. It is also known with its expertise in expansive paper limit, unreasonable toner yield and expedient print speeds. That’s why, it would never be a wrong choice if you choose it as an additional tool in your office.
For longer continuous errand runs the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P boundless paper capacity of 3,000-sheets can be moved up to a great 14,000-sheet paper ability. The Bizhub prepared 1200p gives a variety of unrivaled completing choices. The capacity to overlay in a repercussion of styles, staple in two or three positions, gap punch and tie books offers the Bizhub star 1200p the possibility to supply master introductions and activities.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1100 Laser Printer
The Bizhub Pro 1200p dark toner capacities the Simitri polymerized toner, which produces propelled print fine. The genuine Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P toner will yield an expected yield of 119,000 pages at 5 percent protection. The Bizhub Pro 1200p is control well known individual appraised.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Bizhub Pro 1200P Win Vista Driver
- Konica Bizhub Pro 1200P Win XP Driver
- Download (127MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Server 2012(32-bit)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.11
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P driver has been uninstalled from your computer.