Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 is a modern printer intended for print-for-pay situations and huge organization in-house printing offerings. The Bizhub prepared 1200 supplies print occupations at quickens to 120, as indicated by minute. The extreme productiveness beat is taken care of with a 3,000,000-website page month-to-month duty cycle. Little lettering and complex photographs appearance better with the exceptional 1200 dpi determination.
The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 can oblige up to 14,000 sheets. The double 1,500 sheet paper drawers give the Bizhub genius 1200 its general paper capacity. The Bizhub professional 1200 can be designed with up to 8 extra paper plates for mind blowing paper potential and considerably less media reloading. Unnecessary yield toner keeps up occupations printing and can be changed at the fly. The bona fide Konica Minolta Pro 1200 dark toner cartridge yields a foreseen 119,000 pages at 5 rate scopes.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050 Colour Laser Printer
In the end, it can be said that having this is good for your office. It works professionally with quick print speed, gigantic month-to-month commitment cycle and exorbitant toner yield. Sadly, it is only coming with monochrome type of printer, but that doesn’t matter. This printer which has been created on 2009 will only cost you $74,900.00 so it will pay off all hard matters that you meet in getting it.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Server 2012(32-bit)
- Scanner: Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 Scanner Driver ⟹ Download (27.5MB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.11
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS C8000 Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.