Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P gives you 105 pages in accordance with minute and 1,500,000 impressions steady with month, with cutting edge picture incredible and fingers-off unwavering quality. The air-enable paper to sustain makes utilization of air blowers inside the paper plate to part sheets and protect paper moving easily. The Bizhub Pro 1050p more noteworthy 1200 x 600 dpi determination improves previews and spreadsheet literary substance.
The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P handles print creations more prominent effectively with regular paper plate that supply up to one,500 sheets. The Bizhub professional 1050p multi-work staple or stacker yields a hundred-page surveys, with worked in staple-diminishing trademark. The 9,000 sheet most paper limit will confine downtime and paper reloading.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS C70hc Laser Printer
When you are buying this Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P, usually it will come with engineer contraptions, channels and staples. The Bizhub Pro1050p dark toner cartridge can be included, too. It will yield an expected 88,000 pages at 6 rate protections. The bona fide Konica Minolta Simitri polymerized toner makes outstanding documents and depictions. It is also known with its expertise in expedient print speeds, enormous paper potential also full-estimate month to month obligation cycle. That’s why, you will never regret the day you buy this product for your office.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Download (6.7MB) ⟹ Download x64 (7.5MB)
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P Driver ⟹ Download (127.4MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Server 2012(32-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS C1070 Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050P driver has been uninstalled from your computer.