Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e is a copier or scanner and group printer that offices can without much of a stretch redo paper overseeing, printing and finishing contrasting options to their wants. It has fast print speed with the most paper limit. It is also coming with high toner yield, too. For your information, the Bizhub Pro 1050e offers prints in as low as three seconds and delivers 1.0.5 ppm through an extreme working month to month obligation cycle of up to no less than 1,500,000 impressions.
The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e Simitri polymerize toner makes uncommon records with considerably more noteworthy neat printed content and clearer component on previews. The bona fide Bizhub Pro 1050e dark toner cartridge will yield an anticipated 88,000 pages at 6 percent protection.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS C70hc Laser Printer
0ther than that, the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e stylish paper capacity of 1,500-sheets is easily redesigned with discretionary paper plate. Substantial paper weights and papers measure as much as 12-inch x 18-inch are without trouble stacked into the standard paper plate. The most paper limit of 9,000 sheets at the Bizhub Pro 1050e delivers longer print and keeps duplicate running without administrator intercession. The two extra rollaway stackers influence it to smooth to transport uncovered yield.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Download (6.7MB) ⟹ Download x64 (7.5MB)
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E Driver ⟹ Download (127.4MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Server 2012(32-bit)
- Scanner: Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E Scanner Driver ⟹ Download (27.5MB) for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS C7000 Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050e driver has been uninstalled from your computer.