Konica Minolta bizhub C754 is a good printer. This printer already uses the laser printing technology. Moreover, this can work for printing, copying or duplicating, and also scanning. These three functions are available and can be accessed easily from this printer. What is offered by this device is high level of productivity and this can be found from various good features of this device.
When it talks about productivity, of course then it will talk about printing speed. Konica Minolta bizhub C754 has good printing and copying speed. Its Printing speed for color output is up to 60 pages per minute. Then, for mono output, the printer can provide printing speed up to 75 pages per minute. The same speed works also for the copying speed. In copying, users can resize the pages from 25% up to 400% of its original documents.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 Colour Laser Printer
Then, Konica Minolta bizhub C754 is equipped with great screen. 10.1” intuitive screen is available for users who want to access and operate the printer. This screen work as how the screen of smartphone and tablet work, so this is very easy to operate. Then, there is also mobile access, so users can print from the gadget directly and send or save the scanning results to the gadget. Direct print from USB is also possible. Moreover, when users scan documents, it is possible to save the documents in the format of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Linux, Unix, Scanner
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (10.41MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Mac 10.7/8 Driver ⟹ Download (19.15MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (24.71MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (26.15MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Mac 10.3/4 Driver ⟹ Download (7.87MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (7.43MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C754. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C754.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.