Konica Minolta bizhub C658 is powerful printer from Konica Minolta. This printer can provide fast and good printing process, so there will be better time efficiency and effectiveness when users use this device. This device is set for business and offices, so it is able to give good productivity that can cut the long process in dealing with documents. Moreover, this printer can work as copier and scanner as well, so it is very helpful.
Related to printing speed, Konica Minolta bizhub C658 can provide printing speed up to 65 pages per minute for both color and mono printing. With this speed, each page can be printed in around 1 second, so there will be time wasted for waiting for the printing process. Then, for scanning, the printer can scan up to 240 opm and this works on dual scanning option.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C654 Colour Laser Printer
To operate Konica Minolta bizhub C658, there is large screen with color panel. The 10.1” can provide easier access in operating and accessing the whole menus offered by this device. Mobile connectivity can also be obtained. When users need some supporting features, there are some downloadable applications that can be downloaded easily to improve its productivity. These are all provided to make sure that users will get benefits of this device.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows Xp (32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Linux, Unix, Scanner
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (10.40MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 Mac 10.7/8 Driver ⟹ Download (19.14MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (24.70MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (26.10MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 Mac 10.3/4 Driver ⟹ Download (7.82MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (7.46MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C650 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C658. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C658.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C658 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.