Konica Minolta bizhub C652 provides good productivity for its users. This printer already uses laser printing and copying technology. This makes the printer can have better and faster performance when it has to print or copy files. This printer can work for black and white documents and color documents. Related to its function, this device is able to work as scanner, so users actually already get what they need from a single device.
Konica Minolta bizhub C652 is dedicated for offices or business uses. This makes this device has good performance an productivity. In printing and copying, the device can work with various paper size up to A3 paper size. For its printing and scanning speed, both of them share the same speed. For copying or printing mono documents in A4 paper, the printer can provide speed up to 65 pages per minute, while its color printing is about 50 pages per minute. Then, when users want to print on A3 paper size, black and white output can be provided in speed up to 33 pages per minute, and its color printing is up to 25 pages per minute.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C554e Colour Laser Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub C652 also provides auto duplex printing. This will help users when they want to print on both sides of pages directly. For this feature, mono printing onA4 paper can be done with speed up to 65 pages per minute. Then, its color printing is up to 50 pages per minute. For its scanning speed, the printer is able to provide up to 78 opm for mono scan and its color scan is up to 78 opm.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Linux, Unix
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6,Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (11.68MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (9.10MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (17.86MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (22.94MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (24.58MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 Mac 10.3/4 Driver ⟹ Download (7.90MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (7.54MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C552 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C652. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C652.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C652 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.