When people are looking for great printer with awesome productivity, Konica Minolta bizhub C558 is the good choice. This printer provides laser printing technology to give faster and better productivity in printing many kinds of documents in various paper size. This printer can provide great performance. It can be seen from its printing speed. Its speed is up to 55 pages per minute. This speed is not only for the mono printing, but its color printing also has the same printing speed.
This printer can work as printer, scanner and copier. Related to its function in copying or duplicating files, its output speed is similar to its printing speed. Then, for the scanning function, Konica Minolta bizhub C558 already supports dual scanning feature. For its scanning speed, the dual scanning speed is up o 240 opm. To help users in accessing the menus and features, there is 10.1” control panel display. This will be the screen to access all of the menus offered by this printer.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C554 Mono Laser Printer
To boost its performance, Konica Minolta bizhub C558 has 4GB of memory so users can easily handle the data. There is also good CPU to make the process run well and fast. When users need additional software or application, it can be downloaded from the available source and these application will support its productivity.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 Win 7 Driver
- Download (67.11MB)
Operating System(s): Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Linux, Unix
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (12.88MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 Mac 10.7/8 Driver ⟹ Download (20.22MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (25.22MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (27.22MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 Mac 10.2/3/4 Driver ⟹ Download (9.33MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C550 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C558. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C558.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C558 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.