The series of Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 will be the right option for you. This device offers you a great speed which is up to 45 ppm for mono documents, 35 ppm for color document, and 38 originals per minute (opm) scanning that lets the information on your files move through the scan-to-FTP, scan-to-Email, and scan-to-HDD/SMB (scan-to User Box or Desktop). The printing and copying task are efficient and fast with the speed of first copy time which only takes 5.5 seconds for black and white mode and 8.5 seconds for color mode.
This Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 has the function of User Box which lets you to save the files up to 200 with total capacity of HDD for around 9000 data pages and 1000 User Boxes. With maximum volume up to 125.000 pages in monthly, this device will fulfill your needs in printing at your workplace. There are some additional options that enable you to save the time in reloading the sheets with maximum paper capacities up to 3.400 sheets. The toner ability as the time-saver is to produce for about 11.500 pages for mono and color mode.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e All-in-one Printer
There are some features in this Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 such as Emperon Print System which provides high performance for the interface and functionality. Also, there is standard PostScript with the optional fax which allows you to get high volume reception and transmission.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Win 7 Driver
- Download (68.28MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Linux PPD Driver ⟹ Download (258KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (9.80MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (9.80MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (17.45MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (10.48MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (9.29KM)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Mac 10.3/4 Driver ⟹ Download (5.67MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (5.57MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C35P Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C450. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C450.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.