The best thing about modern technology is feature renewal. Well, Konica Minolta bizhub C3850 has several major upgrades either (engine and application upgrade). Enjoy the max resolution that is up to 600 x 600 dpi (default) and 1200 x 1200 dpi (high quality mode). This C3850 series generates 38 pages per minute of copy / print speed. Optimum output and fast process are the benefits that can count on.
Well, the engine performance is exactly what you need in business environment. Konica Minolta bizhub C3850 offers fascinating application to help the office management. In order to improve office productivity, why don’t you utilize the Mohie Print Service? This application works well with Android device as long as it has KitKat (OS version 4.4) Operating system or higher version. At last, you can remotely control this C3850 with a simple touch.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e Colour Laser Printer
Mopria Print Service has various functions. You can print document directly by sending the file from your personal Android smartphone. Moreover, this application supports PFD and web pages. This Android App makes thing simpler. Moreover, it is possible turn on the auto-search mechanism, so Konica Minolta bizhub C3850 can locate other MFPs in the network. Simply tap your device and control the amount of printed doc or configure the print setting.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 Win 7 Driver
- Download (66.35MB)
Operating System(s): Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 Win Xp Driver
- Download (42.9MB) ⟹ Download x64 (45.41MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 Win Vista Driver
- Download (66.89MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 Scanner Driver
- Download (52.8MB) ⟹ Download x64 (58.3MB)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Bizhub C3850 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (579KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.