Optimize the business productivity with Konica Minolta bizhub C368. Do not let this innovative device out of your reach. Using the most updated technology, this magnificent desktop copier and printer offers ultimate copy out time that is able to reach 6,9 seconds or less (color print / copy) and 5,3 seconds or less (black and white). This compact device also boasts the paper tray capacity which consists of 3 trays.
In total, the max paper tray capacity is 1150 sheets. Tray 1 can load 500 sheets and Tray 2 is able to accommodate up to 500 sheets as well. The last is Multiple Bypass tray that can handle 150 sheets. Well, this is just a simple introduction. Konica Minolta bizhub C368 is already equipped with Near Field Communication system. The NFC system allows this Multifunction device to establish wireless connection.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C35P Colour Laser Printer
How does this NFS system work? At first, it is necessary to have PageScope Mobile or PSM in your Android smartphone. The next step is pairing this Konica Minolta bizhub C368 with android device. Make sure your smartphone are within the wireless area. Then, you can select files in PSM to be printed. It is required that you have Android device with 4.4 OS or higher.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Linux, Scanner
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2,Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (12.9MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 Mac 10.7/8 Driver ⟹ Download (20.59MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (25.9MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (27.9MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 Mac 10.3/4 Driver ⟹ Download (9.26MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (9.59MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C368. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C368.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.