Having Konica Minolta bizhub C364e as your back up, it means that there will 9” screen that can give useful help. This color touchscreen provide direct access to scanner, copier, printer, and fax engine in C364e. In fact, this the feature that can help user to configure desired configuration. Indeed, this 9” touchscreen is able to assist NFC efficiently. This single feature simplifies complex process in this device.
Similar as Konica Minolta Bizhub C352P and Konica Minolta Bizhub C31PX? Konica Minolta bizhub C364e offers various scan modes to improve your mobility. You can perform Scan-to-DPWS or Network TWAIN scan. It does not matter what kind of scan mode that you choose, you will get optimum output because C364e can generates 600 x 600 dpi resolution. If fast process is your main intention, then you have to consider about adding optional DF-701. By enabling this optional accessory, you basically enhance the scanner. Now, the scan speed can reach 160 ipm.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C3350 Colour Laser Printer
Why this Konica Minolta bizhub C364e has high quality output? The secret lies in Fiery Image Control. This application is specifically designed to create an artistic image with superb quality. Well, if this detail specs cannot convince you about C364e, the energy saving mode might change your mind. Despite of the extraordinary output, this all in one device can reduce power consumption with the Sleep Mode.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit), Linux
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2,Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C31P Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e driver has been uninstalled from your computer.