An MFP technology must be able to print various type of document, such as booklet or double-sided print. However, being able to create monochrome print does not make certain MFP device qualified to be an office tool. In fact, an MFP device need more than that. In this case, it is necessary to try this Konica Minolta bizhub C360. This is a reliable printer, copier, and scanner that handle both monochrome and color print task.
Thanks to Konica Minolta bizhub C360 One-beam Laser unit. Every user can get detail output. Moreover, the image correction gives more boosts to the image output. How awesome is this C360? For scan scan resolution, this device can offer up to 600 x 600 dpi, on the other hand, you can get 1800 x 600 dpi as the print resolution. This MFP tech can be linked with all PC units. Connect it the office network to improve the business productivity.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C35P Colour Laser Printer
Using MPC8533E as the standard CPU, this chipset is able to optimize very data processing activity. Rest assured, it is possible to save the file temporarily. This Konica Minolta bizhub C360 has 2 GB of memory capacity. For additional storage, there is optional HDD with 250 GB capacity.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2016 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (12.54MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (9.54MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (18.54MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (20.54MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (22.47MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 Mac 10.3/4 Driver ⟹ Download (6.34MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (6.77MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C350 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C360. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C360.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.