Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P is a powerful tool you need to handle a busy small to middle size department. Start from the print speed, it delivers 32ppm color and black prints which minimize the line of papers while printing. Say that you prone to print business documents with complex graphics, photos, and charts, bizhub3100P is ideal for 1200dpi mode. You work conveniently with this color printer for its wireless capability.
To print from wherever you are, Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P supports Google Cloud Print. Whilst users of Apple portable devices easily integrate their compatible Apple devices with the color printer via Apple AirPrint. Even the printer support USB direct printing. It has Simitri HD toner to produce consistently superb quality prints. The addition of Emperon Print System surely enhances your experience anytime you print either color and blacks using bizhub C3100P.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P is PageScope compatible which makes everything even better as you effortlessly manage the device, gain benefit from security authentication and plenty more. The bizhub C3100P is designed, therefore, you can save expense on energy with one-touch energy saving function. Per page print cost is also low. In addition, the petite size of the printer ensures that the color printer won’t consume much space.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2012(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6,Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C284e Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P driver has been uninstalled from your computer.