Konica Minolta bizhub C300 is a multipurpose printer that offer various type of connectivity. It is able to distribute, manage, share, convert, and store your documents in just one device. You can easily send your scanned documents via e-mail, manage the usage of the device, store scanned documents, convert paper documents into digital data, and share your documents to co-workers. The features are surely suitable for big offices needs.
Konica Minolta bizhub C300 uses an exclusive technology by Konica Minolta called Simitri Color Polymerized Toner technology to create vivid and sharp results. It is also has a notable speed, with 30 pages per minute for both color and monochrome printing. It is also able to print up to 1800 dpi in resolution which ensure the quality of the outputs. As for its scanner, it is able to scan monochrome documents with the speed of 65 originals per minute, and 50 originals per minute for color documents.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C284e Colour Laser Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub C300 is also equipped with Auto Duplex and Secure User Box Functionality. The Auto Duplex feature allow the printer to run two-sided printing. The Secure User Box Functionality allows you to push-scan documents to other individual secure User Boxes on a built-in 40 GB HDD.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10/8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows 7/Vista/Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Operating System(s): Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 Linux ⟹ Download
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C252P Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C300. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C300.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.