As one of the leading company for technology development, Konica Minolta released Konica Minolta bizhub C280 to answer the elevated demands of multipurpose printers. As a multifunctional machine, this printer is able to work as a printer, scanner, copier, and also network printing capabilities. This award winning machine is able to print up to 75,000 web pages in one month, which is suitable for medium to big offices. This device withstood various testing and proved its durability.
The key feature of Konica Minolta bizhub C280 is its speed. It is able to print both monochrome and color print jobs with the speed of 28 page per minute. It is also equipped with Automatic Duplexing that enables its user to print on both sides of the paper and cut paper cost up to 50%. It is also able to print documents up to 1880 dpi in resolution, which ensure the quality of its outputs. It also has a huge paper capacity, with up to 3,650 sheets.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C250P Colour Laser Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub C280 is very quiet for a machine on its size. It is also equipped with touch screen to help you manage your print jobs effortlessly. As for the cartridges, this machine use four toner cartridges, including black, cyan, magenta, and yellow.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit),Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp (32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2000 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2016 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Bizhub C280 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (11.54MB)
- Konica Bizhub C280 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (8.47MB)
- Konica Bizhub C280 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (17.34MB)
- Konica Bizhub C280 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (21.34MB)
- Konica Bizhub C280 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (23.34MB)
- Konica Bizhub C280 Mac 10.3/4 Driver ⟹ Download (7.4MB)
- Konica Bizhub C280 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (6.77MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C280. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C280.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.