As one of the leading manufacture of technology for more than a hundred year, Konica Minolta keeps on innovating their products, including printer. With the increasing needs of multifunctional printer, Konica Minolta released Konica Minolta bizhub C253 to answer the challenge. This machine is able to print, copy, scan, and send and receive fax with just one device. It is also equipped with touch screen as its control to ensure its user can operate the machine effortlessly.
Konica Minolta bizhub C253 uses Simitri HD Color Polymerized as its toner cartridges to ensure the quality of its results. This machine is compatible with various operating system, such as Windows XP to 10, Mac OS X version 10.5 to 10.10, and Linux. it also has an automatic duplexing feature that allow its user to print on both sides of the paper and cut paper cost up to 50%. Its paper tray can be adjusted and able to handle various type and size of papers.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Colour Laser Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub C253 is certainly one of the most suitable products for big offices that has medium to heavy print jobs. This machine is also equipped with wireless connectivity, allowing everyone around the room print their works directly without having to move around.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Linux
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2000 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (64-bit), Server 2016 (64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C253. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C253.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.