As a device with advance scanner, Konica Minolta bizhub C252 output file varies according to scan setting that is implemented. Basically, the bizhub scanner uses JPEG as its default or standard file format. T is possible to change the output by changing the default file format in setting. In the file format configuration, you can find some formats such as PDF, Compact PDF, Multipage PDF, and TIFF.
The 1 pass scanner in Konica Minolta bizhub C252, offers four sizes of scan resolution. Those are 200 dpi, 300 dpi, 400 dpi, and 600 dpi. Adjust the resolution based on the original document and get optimum output. Both of monochrome and color scan has the same scan speed. The estimated scan speed is about 25 opm with 8bit – 24bit color. You may put the paper on the glass canner manually. If there are a lot documents in your hand, simply utilize the auto document feeder (ADF).
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C224e All-in-one Laser Printer
Besides advance hardware, this Konica Minolta bizhub C252 offer unique business software. As a device that is integrated to office network, Box Operator is able to maximize the performance of this C252 all in one printer. This client software allows certain user to download the saved file. For administrator, PageScope will be useful and it is able to manage all of the linked MFP.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 Mac 10.9 Driver ⟹ Download (1.8MBB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 Mac 10.6/7/8 Driver ⟹ Download (899KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (894KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 Mac 10.3/4 Driver ⟹ Download (935KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (932KB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C25 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C252. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C252.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C252 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.