Konica Minolta bizhub C220 is a remarkable scanner, copier, printer, and fax machine developed for business activity. Transmission error will never from the built-in modem because it boasts magnificent Super G3 modem. This all in one modem delivers up to 33,6kbps connectivity speed whereas the transmission speed is about 3 seconds or less. With this kind of transmission specification, transferring file via Fax will never be delayed.
Using Intel Celeron M440 1,86GHz FSB 533MHz, Konica Minolta bizhub C220 can manage every process quickly. In this C220 series, the max HDD size is 80GB. This hardware specs makes this device become compatible with Windows XP and Vista 32 / 64 bit (Server). Enjoy the clear text document with 600 dpi resolution. What makes this device is special? Initiating first copy time only requires 7,7 seconds or less (color), on the other hand, the B / W first copy time is 5,8 seconds or less.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 750 Colour Laser Printer
For copy magnification, this Konica Minolta bizhub C220 is capable of enlarging up to 400% whereas the minimum magnification is 25%. In order to operate this superb scanner, copier, and printer; it takes minimum effort. However, this bizhub series is able to maximize the output for business purpose.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2000 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2016 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (11.55MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (9.47MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (16.34MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (20.34MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (22.34MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Mac 10.4/3 Driver ⟹ Download (6.34MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (6.77MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 554e Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C220. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C220.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.