Konica Minolta bizhub C20P is geared toward giving you versatility in use and simplified workflows. It is suitable for both anyone who is working within a large workgroup and an individual as well. Its design is compact enough that it does not take up too much space upon installation and it prints out materials fast. In just one minute, it can deliver 24 pages per minute, be it in color or in black and white. The unit is fitted with Konica Minolta’s own Emperon controller technology, which makes it compatible to be used alongside of different printer protocols.
Similar as Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 654e? Konica Minolta bizhub C20P warms up following activation in just 36 seconds and it can print on both sides of the paper. The unit makes use of polymerized toner of Simitri HD, which creates documents of higher quality and improved durability. A process of edge enhancement is also included so the end results will appear crisp and clear.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C10 All-in-one Laser Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub C20P possesses processor of 500 MHz plus a memory of 256 MB. The included Emperon controller makes the machine compatible with PCL 6 and PostScript3. Its native hard disk supports XPS and XML of Windows Vista. Connectivity is supported through Gigabit Ethernet and high-speed USB 2.0.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Xp (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Win Server 2012(32-bit,64-bit), Linux
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P Mac 10.9/10.10/10.11 Driver ⟹ Download (2.4MB) and ⟹ Scanner.
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (2.5MB) and Scanner.
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P Mac 10.3/10.4 Driver ⟹ Download (2.4MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (2.5MB) and Scanner
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 750 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C20P driver has been uninstalled from your computer.