Konica Minolta bizhub C203 prints out materials at the speed of 20 pages per minute. Its rigid design gives the unit its stability to be used in a department or a workgroup sizing from small to midsize. It comes with Emperon image controller. This technology enables users to use the machine along with any kind of printer protocols and it supports both PostScript Level 3 printing and PCL 6c. But perhaps the most highlighted feature to take note of this unit is the inclusion of biometric finger vein authentication technology on its scanner.
Similar as Konica Minolta Bizhub 552 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 808? Konica Minolta bizhub C203 scans a user’s vein pattern to authenticate its use. This method of authentication is said to have been even more accurate as opposed to that of finger prints. The way this technology works is accurate and fast as well. The unit is equipped with a feature to ease and provide quick access. Users can access the unit quickly without having to remember usernames and passwords all the time.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 All-in-one Laser Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub C203 offers various types of finishing. Users can sort, staple, and saddle-stitch their documents, in addition to hole punching ability. Its copy speed clocks at 20 copies per minute while its tray can handle 1150 to 3650 sheets of paper.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C203 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C203 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta C203 Server 2003,2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver ⟹ Download (23.57MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
- Konica Minolta C203 Mac 10.9 Driver ⟹ Download (8.45MB)
- Konica Minolta C203 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (8.38MB)
- Konica Minolta C203 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (7.99MB)
- Konica Minolta C203 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (9.78MB)
- Konica Minolta C203 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (10.65MB)
- Konica Minolta C203 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (16.42MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C203 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C203. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C203 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C203.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C203 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C203 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C203 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C203 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.