Konica Minolta bizhub C200 seems to be intended for business of small to middle scope as its build shows reliable rigidity and stability. The unit sure is somewhat slow in printing speed; both color and black and white printing are delivered at the speed of 20 pages per minute. Meanwhile, its first copy is delivered in 10 pages per minute for black and white and 13.5 pages per minute for color. The numbers sure do make it a little bit of a gamble if you choose to purchase this unit for your big company but for small to midsize one, this unit should have been enough to tackle the needs of having high productivity.
Like the series of Konica Minolta Bizhub 958 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 652? Konica Minolta bizhub C200 is fitted with a document feeder with a capacity of 70 sheets of paper. Its paper capacity is quoted at 250 sheets of paper. Its maximum resolution is quoted at 600 x 600 dpi, which should be enough for you to get clear and crisp documents.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub C10 All-in-one Laser Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub C200 can take on printing, scanning, copying, and faxing tasks pretty well, which means you will not have to purchase separate tools for different jobs. With 150 pounds of weight, the unit consumes 120 volt of power.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Macintosh
- Konica Minolta bizhub C200 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (7KB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 808 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C200. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C200.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.