Konica Minolta bizhub C20 is geared with maximum optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for both its scanning and printing functions. While it does not come with any hard disk drive, its memory is quoted at 576 MB, which can be expanded to 1088 MB. Its warm-up time varies depending on the type of documents; to get it ready to print color documents, it takes the unit 40 seconds to warm up while black and white documents takes 37 seconds. First copy time is quoted at 13.5 seconds for color and 10 seconds for black and white. Its copy speed is 20 pages per minute, both for color and black and white. This unit’s print speed is the same as its copy speed.
Like the series of Konica Minolta Bizhub 958 and Konica Minolta Bizhub C10? Konica Minolta bizhub C20 can scan documents at the speed of 20 pages per minute for color and 40 pages per minute for black and white. Scanned files can be sent to email directly.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Colour Laser Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub C20 uses both Gigabit Ethernet and high-speed USB 2.0 for its interfaces, without apparent presence of wireless connectivity. The unit does not seem to have auto duplex printing system so maybe this would be a great downside that should be taken into account.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Xp (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Win Server 2012(32-bit,64-bit), Linux
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta bizhub C20 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.5MB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C20 Mac 10.9/10.10/10.11 Driver ⟹ Download (2.4MB) and Scanner.
- Konica Minolta bizhub C20 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (2.5MB) and Scanner.
- Konica Minolta bizhub C20 Mac 10.3/10.4 Driver ⟹ Download (2.4MB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C20 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (2.5MB) and Scanner
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 654 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C20. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C20.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.