Konica Minolta bizhub C10X is different from its brother, the C10 in one pretty fundamental way. On the CP10, the auto duplex printing system is enabled when you actually choose to install the feature. On the CP10X, meanwhile, this feature is up from the very beginning. This gives the C10X an upper hand over its brother in that it can actually help users to achieve efficiency in paper use. Paper consumption can be greatly reduced as the printed material can be found on both sides of the paper. This is achieved without you having to flip the paper over manually, further increasing the economic values of the C10X.
Similar as Konica Minolta Bizhub 808 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 652? Konica Minolta bizhub C10X is pretty much the same as its brother in a lot of other ways. Its maximum resolution clocks at 600 x 600 dpi. Its printing speed is measured at 5 pages per minute in color and 20 pages per minute in black and white.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 958 All-in-one Laser Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub C10X comes with standard paper tray that can take on 200 sheets of paper. You can expand this capacity into 700 sheets by purchasing another tray capable of handling 500 more sheets. Its copying capacity is quoted at 5 ppm for color and 20 ppm for black and white.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C10X System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C10X Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Win 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10X Windows 10 Driver ⟹ Download (4639KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10X Windows 10 64-bit Driver ⟹ Download (4680KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10X Windows 8/8.1 Driver ⟹ Download (4631KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10X Windows 8/8.1 64Bit Driver ⟹ Download (5643KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10X Win 7 Driver ⟹ Download (6314KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10X Win 7 64Bit Driver ⟹ Download (4580KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10X Scanner Driver ⟹ Download (4563KB)
Operating System(s):Win XP(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012-2012 R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 750 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C10X Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C10X. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C10X will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C10X.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C10X is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C10X Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C10X driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C10X driver has been uninstalled from your computer.