Konica Minolta bizhub C10 is an excellent example of a printer that can help a lot in either small or home offices. Suffice to say, the unit is offered with a combination of reliability, economy, and quality. Its design is ultra-compact, meaning it will not take up too much space within the confine of your small or home office. It boasts four functions in one build: a GDI printing capability, A4 scanning and copying ability, and black and white documents faxing. With features this complete, your work can be done much more efficiently and all deadlines can be met on time.
Konica Minolta bizhub C10 uses polymerized toner called Simitri. This feature helps a lot with giving you images that are utterly outstanding that meet your satisfactory standard. It prints out color documents in 5 pages per minute and black and white documents in 20 pages per minute. These numbers may seem slow but the unit sure does make up for it with its other capabilities.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 754e All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub C10 boasts an automatic document feeder that can take on 50 pages of paper at a time. Its maximum resolution clocks at 600 x 2400 dpi and it scans at the speed of 5 OPM for color and 13 OPM for black and white.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C10 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C10 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Win 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10 Windows 10 Driver ⟹ Download (4639KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10 Windows 10 64-bit Driver ⟹ Download (4680KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10 Windows 8/8.1 Driver ⟹ Download (4631KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10 Windows 8/8.1 64Bit Driver ⟹ Download (5643KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10 Win 7 Driver ⟹ Download (6314KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10 Win 7 64Bit Driver ⟹ Download (4580KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C10 Scanner Driver ⟹ Download (4563KB)
Operating System(s):Win XP(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012-2012 R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 600 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub C10 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C10. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub C10 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub C10.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C10 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub C10 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub C10 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C10 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.