Konica Minolta bizhub 958 is a printer designed in console form. The unit is fitted with a 4 GB memory, a 250 GB hard disk drive and it can process 256 color gradations at a time. For maximum resolution, its scanner is 600 x 600 dpi while its printer is 1800 x 600 dpi. From OFF to ON, the unit takes about 55 seconds to warm up. It takes the printer another 3.2 seconds to deliver its first printout.
Similar as Konica Minolta Bizhub 654 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 500? Konica Minolta bizhub 958 also comes with a sizeable copying ability. In one minute, it can copy 95 pages while its copier’s zooming capability ranges from 25% to 400%.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 754e All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub 958 is highly versatile in the way it handles paper. The unit is fitted with 5 trays to take on sheets of paper. Two trays on this unit are dedicated to take on 500 sheets of paper each. One tray is meant for 1000 sheets of paper and another one can handle 1500 sheets. A bypass tray is included and it can handle 150 sheets of paper. Paper consumption can be significantly reduced using the unit’s auto duplex feature that can print on both sides of the paper automatically.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 958 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 958 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10/8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows 7/Vista/Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Operating System(s): Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 958 Linux ⟹ Download
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 750 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 958 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 958. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 958 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 958.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 958 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 958 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 958 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 958 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.