Konica Minolta bizhub 808 is capable of delivering printouts at the speed of 80 black and white pages per minute. With this speed, you can expect accomplishing your work at a lot faster time. Productivity is supported furthermore by the unit’s scanner that can scan documents at the speed of 240 originals per minute. The unit employs things like standard IWS/Web Browser as well as native print system of XPS that comes with built-in Emperon, equipped with PCL6/PS3 emulation. These value points should be enough for those who are looking to improve their workflows as well as increase productivity level.
Konica Minolta bizhub 808 comes with a color LCD screen. This screen is fitted with multi-touch functions: you can operate the unit’s features through gestures such as swiping, dragging, double tapping, toggling, and pinching. The screen also displays menus related to the unit’s operation. These menus are transparent. Menu icons are customizable while virtual keyboards are highly intuitive.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Colour Laser Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub 808 features what’s called bEST. Short for bizhub Extended Solution Technology, this feature makes it possible for you to integrate the unit to third-party software seamlessly. The kinds of software that can be used along with this unit include one special for legal matters, education, healthcare, and business.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 808 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 808 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10/8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows 7/Vista/Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Operating System(s): Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 808 Linux ⟹ Download
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 All-in-one Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 808 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 808. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 808 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 808.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 808 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 808 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 808 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 808 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.