Konica Minolta bizhub 754 is a capable unit of printer that is fitted with a 9” wide color LCD screen. This screen helps you manage your unit according to your own preferences, such as customizing function icons the way you like them to be. The screen utilizes swipe and touch functions, which may be familiar for you as this is also found on today’s mobile devices. To aid you inputting values, you may purchase separate external keyboard. Collectively, all the features contained within this LCD screen are referred to as Konica Minolta’s INFO-Palette touch screen interface.
Like the series of Konica Minolta Bizhub 454e and Konica Minolta Bizhub 652? Konica Minolta bizhub 754 does not excel in that particular front only. It can print, scan, and copy. Sending faxes is also possible with this unit but you will have to purchase separate modem to support the unit’s faxing capability. When printing in color, the unit can deliver documents at the speed of 60 pages per minute. In black and white, it delivers at the speed of 75 pages per minute.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 654e All-in-one Laser Printer
Konica Minolta bizhub 754 comes with a 250 GB hard disk drive, 2 GB memory, and a 1.2 GHZ processor. It takes 22 seconds for the unit to warm up while first page out time clocks at 5.3 seconds.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Scanner: Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Scanner Driver ⟹ Download for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit) and Win Server 2012/R2(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Mac 10.9/10.10 Driver ⟹ Download (9.7MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (19.22MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (19.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (24.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (26.6MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Mac 10.3/10.4 Driver ⟹ Download (7.7MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 754. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 754.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.