For office, it is necessary to have great device to print many kinds of documents. In this case, Konica Minolta bizhub 652 can be one of those good devices. This can be good since there are several good points to offer. First, it is about the function. This device has function as printer and the output is black and white. Then, this can also work as copy machine with the same output as the scanner. Then, scanning is possible to do. Additional feature is fax.
In offices, of course speed is important and Konica Minolta bizhub 652 knows it well. In this case, this device can provide good speed for printing and copying. Its maximum printing speed is up to 65 pages per minute and it is for the A4 paper size or standard size of this printer. For the A3 paper, the printer can handle up to 33 pages per minute. Then, for the copying speed, it can copy up to 65 pages per minute.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Colour Laser printer
For the scanning, the scanning speed is also high. Scanning speed of Konica Minolta bizhub 652can reach 78 opm. In a minute, there can be more than 60 scans to make. Then, the scanner can handle both the black and white or color pages. This is quite a good benefits since users will have more options for scanning.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003, 2008,2012(32-bit,64-bit), Linux
- Scanner:Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 Scanner Driver ⟹ Download (27.1MB) for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 Mac 10.10/10.9 Driver ⟹ Download (9.6MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (9.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (17.1MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (21.9MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (23.7MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 Mac 10.2/10.3/10.4 Driver ⟹ Download (10MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 652. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 652.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 652 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.