Konica Minolta bizhub 501 is good device with many good points. The good points can be seen from its functions. The device is not only a printer. This device can print black and white documents, and copying can also be done in this device. Even, users of this device can use it as scanner, so scanning documents and the other jobs can be done in a single device. About the functions, the device itself is for the office environments, so it has great speed and productivity in dealing with documents.
Similar as Konica Minolta Bizhub 454e and Konica Minolta Bizhub 420? Konica Minolta bizhub 501 can provide good speed. In this case, for the printing speed, the device can print up to 50 pages per minute. Copying can also be done up to 50 pages per minute. Then, for scanning, the device is possible to scan at 70 opm at 400 dpi, and 50 opm at 600 dpi. Related to the scanning process, the scanning results can be sent to several destinations with only a single operation.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 Mono Laser Printer
Then, Konica Minolta bizhub 501 has also internal memory to give enough storage, so officers can save data and files in the internal storage. Then, it is possible to fax documents directly from this device. Networked managements can also be done, so officers can be connected to the device, so printing can be much easier.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win 2000, Unix
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Server 2012(32-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (31KB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Mac 10.10/9 Driver ⟹ Download (17.1MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (9.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (16.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (20.7MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (9.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Mac 10.4/3 Driver ⟹ Download (6.1MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P Colour Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 501. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 501.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.