Konica Minolta bizhub 500 has some good points to offer. In this case, the device is designed and dedicated for the office environments. Offices need extra-fast printing speed and good quality, and in this case, the device can provide them. Then, this device is not only for printing the black and white documents. Copying is also possible to do in this device, and the output will also black and white. Furthermore, the device can work as scanner and all of these functions are provided in good processing speed.
Related to the printing speed, Konica Minolta bizhub 500 can print up to 50 pages per minute. Then, the device can print up to 175, 000 pages in a months, and of course, this is big amount of paper. Surely, this can provide high level of productivity and efficiency. Then, the same speed of this device is also for the copying speed, so copying documents can be done up to 50 pages in a minute.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 Copier Printer Scanner
In order to give officers easier access, Konica Minolta bizhub 500 provides 40GB storage and this can be used to save data and files, so officers can access the data easily. Then, for the scanning, fast scanning can be done and it can be saved in many devices, such as into email, to PC and other devices. Then, it is possible to have internet faxing.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit), Win NT 4.0, Win 2000, Unix
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012 R2
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Server 2008 Driver
- Download (3MB) ⟹ Download x64 (3.9MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Server 2003 Driver
- Download (3MB) ⟹ Download x64 (4.2MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (31KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Win Server 2008 R2 /2012 R2 Driver
- Download x64 (108MB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Mac 10.9 Driver ⟹ Download (1.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (1.7MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (1.6MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Mac 10.3/4 Driver ⟹ Download (1.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (1.2MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 500. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 500.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.