Konica Minolta bizhub 4750 is nice device with good performance. Its good performance specially is dedicated for the office environment. In this case, the device is not only a device for printing documents. The device can work also as copier and in this case, the output of printer and scanner is black and white documents. Then, the device can be scanner. With these three basic functions, dealing with documents will never be big problem to handle. The officers can work well in dealing with many kinds of files.
Similar as Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P and Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P? the printing speed of Konica Minolta bizhub 4750 is up to 50 pages per minute. This printing speed is also for the copying speed. For the scanning, the device can show good and fast printing because of the technology used by this device. Although the output of printer and scanner is black and white documents, actually the scanner can work on both mono and color documents.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 423 All-in-one Laser Printer
To make the Konica Minolta bizhub 4750 great, there are some supporting features. First, this printer allows USB direct printing, so it is possible to print directly from USB disk and this will save time. Mobile printing can also be done in this printer. This is optimized with the wireless connectivity, so printing can be much easier with this device.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8-8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit), Linux, Fax
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 Driver ⟹ Download (4364KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 Server 2003, 2008(R2), 2012, 2012(R2) 64-Bit Driver Download (5389kB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (549KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 Scanner Driver ⟹ Download (5960KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 Scanner 64-bit Driver ⟹ Download (5860KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.