Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P provide good performance for dealing with documents. Documents can be printed well with this device. In this case, the device can work well since this is also dedicated for offices who need speed and quality. Although it is for black and white printing, the printer gives the best quality with good printing quality. Its printing resolution is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. This will be more than enough to give good printing quality.
Then, for the printing speed, Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P can handle quite good speed. Its printing speed is up to 50 pages per minute for the size of letter. This is good speed for officers who need to get printed documents quickly. Then, the printer also provides duplex printing. With the duplex printing, users can print on both sides of paper directly and the printing speed for the duplex printing is up to 42 paper per minutes. Of course, this can safe times and papers.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 454e Color Laser Printer
Since it is dedicated for offices, Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P provides good paper capacity. Its standard input capacity is up to 650 sheets, and the maximum capacity is 2,300 sheets. In operating the printer, there has been navigation buttons and screen on the printer. Then, it is possible to print directly from flash disk. Even, this also provides wireless connectivity.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P Mac PostScript Driver ⟹ Download (2560KB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 All-in-one Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P driver has been uninstalled from your computer.