There is only one reliable copier you need the most to fulfil your higher volume demands, it is the Konica Minolta bizhub 420. Designed as high-end copier, this device also known as fast, simple, and has strong performance to finish your demands in better output. Speaking of its capability, the fist-copy time is approximate at 3.6 seconds, while 42ppm for the multi-copy speed in letter paper size that can lead you into faster process.
The duty cycle of Konica Minolta bizhub 420 per month is up to 150,000 impression which is also supported with standard paper tray consist of drawers in 500-sheet capacity and bypass tray in a 15-sheet capacity. Of course, both paper tray are upgradable so you can increase the capacity to maximize its function up to 5600 sheets. Thus, you do not need to work longer since you are rarely re-loading the paper on it.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX Colour Laser Printer
Each document will always look professional due to higher resolution of Konica Minolta bizhub 420 is up to 1200 by 600dpi. The introduction date of this series, however, was 2006, which does not really matter since this device still packed with numerous functionality that you need the most to fulfil your working demands.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008/2012 and R2(32-bit, 64-bit), Linux
- Scanner:Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Scanner Driver Download (25.3MB) for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Mac 10.9 Driver ⟹ Download (10.8MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Mac 10.8/10.7/10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (1.7MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (1.6MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Mac 10.4/10.3 Driver ⟹ Download (1.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (1.3MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 420. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 420.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.