For those who need impressive copier with standard requirement such as fast, easy to operate, simple interface, and all, make sure to make any serious consideration with Konica Minolta bizhub 42. Designed for fulfilling any heavy duty demands, this device stands out perfectly to keep up with your flexible workflow and high volume demands. The key features of this outstanding device consist of better output and faster copy time so you will get your finished document quickly.
Speaking on its copy time, it has 3.6 seconds and 42ppm for fist-copy time and multi-copy time, respectively, which can be concluded that Konica Minolta bizhub 42 has better performance in speed among another series. If you are working at any high-volume printing demands, the maximum duty cycle of this machine will impress you since it is up to 150,000 impression per months.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 40P All-in-one Laser Printer
There is also genuine toner you can choose to replace the old one, or probably you are free to choose the Precision premium that compatible with Konica Minolta bizhub 42. Well, choosing the genuine toner is important to keep the consistency of the output quality as well. All in all, even though this series has already introduced since 2006, there is no need to worry about its capability to fulfil with your needs.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and 2008 R2 and Win Server 2012 R2, Linux
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (2.4MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 Mac 10.3/10.4 Driver ⟹ Download (2.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (10.2MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 Scanner Mac Driver ⟹ Download (6.1MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 Scanner Mac 10.10/10.9 Driver ⟹ Download (4.4MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Mono Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 42. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 42.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.