Konica Minolta bizhub 40PX is an advanced device you can use which you can grow your business with. It has optional 500-sheet of offset stacker availability and also standard duplexer unit that comes up as perfect combination to enhance flexibility and efficiency. The serious consideration is a must when you are talking about purchase this device as your main device.
The key features of Konica Minolta bizhub 40PX stands for faster copy time and higher quality output, also do not forget to mention maximum duty cycle per month is up to 150,000 impression. There are no worries when it comes to manufactured date, since this 2006-product still stunning to be your partner to finish heavy duty printing demands. Well, besides its upgradable features, the consistency of prints quality also influence by the genuine toner cartridge that you choose.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Mono Laser Printer
As an advanced device, Konica Minolta bizhub 40PX has 700-sheet capacity as its standard input, which is upgradable up to 1800 sheets. The media size and weight that compatible with this series has wide range so you are free to adjust the media type with the device in ease. All in all, with all functionality that condenses your basic needs, the bizhub 40PX would be perfectly fine to be your upcoming device very soon.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(R2) (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012(R2) (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P All-in-one Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX driver has been uninstalled from your computer.