If you need to enhance your flexibility to finish your workflow, the new Konica Minolta bizhub 40P has already required all you basic needs in printing demands. Introduced with compact yet sturdy construction, this device also stuffed with easy to operate configuration in order to suit numerous needs on your small to larger office environment. That is why, this device also designated as an excellent printer which capable to fit in with all environment.
Similar as Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020? In order to create convenient operation, Konica Minolta bizhub 40P has LCD panel, in full graphics type, which function as visual indication for the printer status. The convenience provided by this series also comes from job tracking and secure printing which you can function it to control the printing cost on your heavy duty printing demands. The dimension and weight also capable to fit with your limited space.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3301P Laser Printer
The strong performance of Konica Minolta bizhub 40P begins from its 500 MHz processor with 128 MB standard memory which incorporate with the latest Emperon technology. Speaking on its specifications, this electrostatic laser print has A4 print speed approximately at 43 ppm. It also has clear and sharper outputs since the resolution is up to 1200 by 1200dpi.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 40P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 40P Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 All-in-one Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 40P Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 40P. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 40P will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 40P.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 40P is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 40P Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 40P driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 40P driver has been uninstalled from your computer.