There is no need to doubt about the functionality of Konica Minolta bizhub 4050 whenever you have already brought this device into your office since it has more functionality that you can expect before. This series, as well as the bizhub 4750, mainly use for higher needs in functionality and productivity at your small office due to its capability to turn out become ideal machine.
Similar as Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P? Konica Minolta bizhub 4050 capable to fit numerous small office printing demands within paper size such as A4, letter, and legal paper, while the availability of A3 MFPs to be connected as its sub machines, will bring additional convenience for your workflow because it can be used together to create streamline outputs. Therefore, it would be really convenience to function this device for medium to larger offices.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 All-in-one Printer
In order to increase productivity, Konica Minolta bizhub 4050 also has already integrated with device management solution, also called as PageScope Enterprise Suite 3.1, where you can manage the device centrally to enhance the efficiency. Other than that, this series also has perfect compatibility with the optional bizhub Connector, one application to link your device within Cloud services. Therefore, there are so much easiness packed this exceptional device.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit), Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Win Server 2003, 2008 Driver ⟹ Download (4.0MB) – Download x64 (5.0MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Win Server 2008 R2 Driver ⟹ Download (5.2MB) – Download x64 (5.7MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Server 2012 and 2012 R2 Driver Download (5.1MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (548KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.9
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e All-in-one Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.