For those who need advanced printing device to be placed on their limited space, Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 perhaps can fulfil the gap with its exceptional functionality. In addition, this is also a multifunctional device packed with built-in wireless connectivity so you are free to make any network integration within your office environment, or setup this printer as a shared device with another user by using LAN cables.
You probably pretty curious about the dimension of this tiny yet powerful Konica Minolta bizhub 4020, right? Well, it has compact design measures in 489 mm by 452 mm (WD) that has higher compatibility to fit almost anywhere in the middle of your crowded work station. Another satisfying feature on this series lying on its colour scanner which has faster scanning speed, it is 19opm for colour scanner, and 41opm for monochrome.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P All-in-one Printer
These days, people need higher speed with higher quality outputs which capable to be fulfilled by Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 since it has 40ppm printing speed, along with 600 by 600dpi as maximum resolution. In the end, for more working efficiency, you have to access Cloud services through the control panel so you can upload any data without using any PCs anymore.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Server 2003, 2008/(R2) Driver ⟹ Download (2487KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Server 2003, 2008, 2008(R2), 2012, 2012(R2) 64-bit Driver ⟹ Download (2664KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (135MB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Scanner Driver ⟹ Download (4531KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 All-in-one Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.