Speaking of high-end device for more functionality, especially to fit in your high-volume printing demands at any office environment, you probably need to check the capability of Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P as one of your choice. The key features of this series consist of faster black and white printing speed, approximately at 42ppm, with higher resolution at 1200 by 1200dpi. Otherwise, this device might be only a single function printer, yet the functionality will never disappoint yourself.
Like the type of Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 3300P? Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P does not only offer faster printing speed or sharper and clear images on the output, but also capable to print at any media type, such as thick envelopes, 8-1/2 by 11 to 14, as well as cover stock in weight from 16 to 43 lbs. Other than that, the availability of standard auto duplex printing also capable to reduce paper usage on your own.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 All-in-one Printer
For simplicity, this series packed with LCD display on the front panel which is easy to read so you can control and give command into this printer conveniently. If you need to build network connection within your workers and this series, you can utilize the built-in connectivity upon Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P and integrate it with bizhub office mfps.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2560KB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 All-in-one Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P driver has been uninstalled from your computer.