Packed with numerous functional key features, Konica Minolta bizhub 368 should be considered as the perfect device for you to grow your business with. Known as a powerful device, this series has HD image quality which perfectly fit with your business demands. The print-copy speed also pretty fast approximately at 36 ppm, while the dual scanning capable to handle up to 160opm to create faster finishing into your workflow.
Like the type of Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 362? The key features of Konica Minolta bizhub 368 including 36ppm as the black and white printing speed, maximum paper capacity after all standard paper tray being utilized is up to 6650 sheets. There is also multi-touch screen as the display to enhance simplicity into this machine, and as if it has certified already by EPEAT to measure the environmental impacts produced by the product itself, its performance could not be underestimated anymore.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e All-in-one Printer
If you prefer to have floor-standing machine for any printing demands, make sure to choose Konica Minolta bizhub 368 because it is not only winning on its appearance, but also functionality. For example, the auto-finishing convenience can be said as a high-speed, while you can also perform booklet making up to 80-page by using the modular options provided by this machine.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012 R2, Linux
- Scanner: Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 Scanner Driver ⟹ Download for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 Mac 10.9/10.10 Driver ⟹ Download (9.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (9.2MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (16.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (21.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 Mac 10. 5 Driver ⟹ Download (23.2MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 Mac 10. 4/10.3 Driver ⟹ Download (6.8MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 Mac 10. 2 Driver ⟹ Download (6.7MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 All-in-one Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 368. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 368.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 368 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.