The simplicity yet powerful performance offered by Konica Minolta bizhub 367 probably able to fulfil your heavy duty atmosphere in the middle of your working environment. Begin with its easy to operate operation panel, this device packed with 7-inch LCD with multi-touch sensitivity to provide simple interface by only tapping on the screen. In addition, more uniqueness also can be found through the widgets function which appear as similar as sticky notes appearance.
Similar as Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 36? Konica Minolta bizhub 367 packed with all-in-one functionality too such as printer, copier, scanner, and faxing so it will be really convenient to be used as main machine at any office environment. The 7-inch, supported with sticky notes-like widget function, can support your versatility by register the common features you need the most, such as documents preview, copy, scan, fax, or numeric keypad.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 287 All-in-one Printer
Other than that, Konica Minolta bizhub 367 also provides easier direct webpage printing since this device also equipped with standard web browser features. So, it will be easier to print any PDF files you just access or another webpage you can view on the website itself. The product design, however, is really exceptional and always provides the similar convenience for any PCs, tablets, or smartphones user.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012 R2, Linux
- Scanner: Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 Scanner Driver ⟹ Download for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 Mac 10.9/10.10 Driver ⟹ Download (9.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (9.2MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (16.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (21.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 Mac 10. 5 Driver ⟹ Download (23.2MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 Mac 10. 4/10.3 Driver ⟹ Download (6.8MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 Mac 10. 2 Driver ⟹ Download (6.7MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 All-in-one Laser Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 367. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 367.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 367 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.