The appearance of Konica Minolta bizhub 364e somehow ready to give better impression into yourself that this series can be said as a success temptation for the older-generation in C364 series. Of course, it has more functionality compared with the previous generation, such as upgraded functional features, user-friendly buttons, and even though it does not have any speed improvement, it does not really matter.
For those whom need advanced standalone machine to keep up with their high-volume printing demands, Konica Minolta bizhub 364e would be the great choice proved by 125,000 pages listed as its maximum duty cycle per month. You can also count on this multifunctional printer to perform printing, copying, scanning, and faxing, all in one device, with exceptionally brilliant outputs. Well, this series might be the most expensive among C364 series, but it is still a worth machine to purchase.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 All-in-one Laser Printer
Similar with another model in C364 series, Konica Minolta bizhub 364e packed with 800MHz processor and 160 GB hard disk drive. The special features which you probably need the most is the INFO-Palette design to strengthen its powerful and nice performance for your heavy duty printing jobs at any work station. Overall, make sure to choose this device over another series.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2008/R2 (32-bit, 64-bit), Win Server 2012 and R2
- Scanner:Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e Scanner Driver ⟹ Download for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e Mac 10.9/10 Driver ⟹ Download (9.84MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (19.1MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (19.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (24.4MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (26.4MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e Mac 10.3/10.4 Driver ⟹ Download (7.9MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (7.5MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3300P All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 364e driver has been uninstalled from your computer.