Konica Minolta bizhub 363 appears with pretty advanced features which is really suitable to fit within your small to larger office. There are several standard features including copier, printer, scanner, and also capable for network printing. Other than that, to satisfy the user more, it also packed with fax capabilities, which mean this device is kind of standalone machine with more satisfying functionality.
Similar as Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 360? Copying using this Konica Minolta bizhub 363 means you do not have to spend time since it has an exceptional speed approximately 3.6 seconds, directly after you hit the copy-button. The multi-copy feature, however, also stand out impressively at approximately 36ppm, while the maximum amount of duty cycle each month is up to 150000 impression. That is why, this all-in-one device seems so easy to keep up with any heavy duty printing demand at office.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3301P All-in-one Printer
For high-volume printing demands, Konica Minolta bizhub 363 packed with 1150-sheet of paper capacity, as another standard features. If you need additional utility, however, you can function all the paper tray option to maximize the paper capacity up to 3650 sheets. Well, such a larger amount of paper capacity, is not it? In the end, make sure to choose the genuine toner cartridge to replace old toner.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012 R2, Linux
- Scanner: Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 Scanner Driver ⟹ Download for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 Mac 10.9/10.10 Driver ⟹ Download (9.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (9.2MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (16.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (21.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 Mac 10. 5 Driver ⟹ Download (23.2MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 Mac 10. 4/10.3 Driver ⟹ Download (6.8MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 Mac 10. 2 Driver ⟹ Download (6.7MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 363. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 363.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.