Some of you might think that Konica Minolta bizhub 362 is just an ordinary office printer such as many other office printers out there. In term of look and function, you might find it similar with many other office printers out there. However, you cannot say the same thing about the performance of this printer, especially for the scanning feature of this printer.
Similar as Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320? This printer has the nice scanning feature that you might need at the office. That is because this printer has the fast scanning speed that you need. Even though the maximum scanning speed of this Konica Minolta bizhub 362 depends on the resolution, you can still scan up to 30 objects in a minute using this printer. As an addition to that, you will not need to worry about the file format of your scanning result.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3300P All-in-one Printer
If you think that you will only get the old JPG or PNG format, then you are wrong. You can easily pick the kind of format that you want for the scanning result. That means, you can get the kind of file that you want directly after scanning the object using this Konica Minolta bizhub 362. That will be something nice from an office printer with nice scanning features.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Bizhub 362 Windows 10 Driver
- Konica Bizhub 362 Windows 8/8.1 Driver
- Download (3.19MB) ⟹ Download x64 (4MB)
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Bizhub 362 Win 7 Driver
- Konica Bizhub 362 Win Vista Driver
- Download (3.1MB) ⟹ Download x64 (4.3MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Bizhub 362 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (2.6MB) ⟹ Download x64 (4.15MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 284e All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 362. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 362.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.