When you are buying an office printer such as Konica Minolta bizhub 361, you will surely need to think about the paper input and output capacity, especially if you are going to use the printer for printing a lot of pages every single day. That is because with the small number of input and output, you will need to refill the tray with more and more paper often and that can be quite annoying if you have to print thousands of pages.
For those who have the same problem, then you will need to get the Konica Minolta bizhub 361. That is because this printer has the large paper input capacity that you need. The average number that you can put on this printer is about 1,500 pages, but if you ever need more you can simply use all of the trays and put more than 5,000 pages.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 All-in-one Printer
You will not need to worry about the output tray of this printer. That is because you can get the maximum number of 3,250 pages on its output tray. That means, you will not need to take the printing result from the output tray of this Konica Minolta bizhub 361 as often as the others are.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008 – R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Scanner:Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 Scanner Driver ⟹ Download for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 Mac 10.10/10.9 Driver ⟹ Download (17.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟹ Download (9.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 Mac 10.7 Driver ⟹ Download (16.7MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 Mac 10.6 Driver ⟹ Download (20.73MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (9.7MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 Mac 10.3/10.4 Driver ⟹ Download (6.05MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (6.01MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3300P All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 361. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 361.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.