When you are buying an office printer such as Konica Minolta bizhub 36, the power consumption of the printer is surely one thing that you should not forget. That is because many people are using the personal printer for their office needs. One of the main reasons is because of the lower power consumption. Actually, that is one true thing if you say that many office printers will cost you a lot of money on the electricity bill, but fortunately, not all of those office printers will do the same thing to your office.
Like the type of Konica Minolta Bizhub 308 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 284e? If you are looking for an office printer with the small power consumption, Konica Minolta bizhub 36 is the one that you need. That is because this printer has the considerably low power consumption. That means, you will not need to worry about the electricity bill ever again.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 All-in-one Laser Printer
For your information, the average power consumption of this printer is ranged from 220v until 240v. That cannot be considered as something big since there are some other office printers other than Konica Minolta bizhub 36 that requires more than 1000v. Even though this printer might reach that number too, the printer does not need that much power often.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Linux
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008 and R2 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2012 and R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Scanner:Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 Scanner Driver ⟹ Download (5.8MB) for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 Mac 10.5 Driver ⟹ Download (570KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 Mac 10.3/10.4 Driver ⟹ Download (2.4MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 Mac 10.2 Driver ⟹ Download (2.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 Scanner Mac Driver ⟹ Download (6.1MB)
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 36. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 36.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 36 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.