If you are looking for a nice office printer, Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 can be a nice one that you can consider. That is because this office printer has a lot nice features that you will surely love for your office need. Among all of those nice features, one of the best that you might love is the large printing capacity of this printer.
Basically, if you own a small office, you will have the limited printer usage daily. However, if you have a large office with more than 10 workers and you have to print a lot of pages every single day, this Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 will surely be amazing to have. That is because this printer has the maximum input of 850 pages from two different trays. Even though the standard capacity of this printer is about 500 pages only, you can still put up to 850 pages.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 284e Laser Multifunction Printer
You will not need to worry about the printing speed since this printer has the amazing printing speed that reaches up to 33 pages in a minute. With that speed limit, you can simply print a rim of paper using this Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 within the average of 15 minutes.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 Server 2003, 2008/(R2), 2012/(R2) Driver ⟹ Download (2487KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 Server 2003, 2008/(R2), 2012/(R2) 64-bit Driver Download (2567KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (136.1KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 Fax and Scanner Driver ⟹ Download (4531KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 282 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.