Looking for the environmental friendly office printer such as Konica Minolta bizhub 308 is not something easy to do. That is because most of the office printers will only think about the performance of the printer to suit the office needs without thinking about many other aspects. Fortunately, that is not one thing that you will get from this printer.
You need to know that this printer is considered as one friendly printer in many different terms. For example, you might be glad to know that more than 50 percents of this printer are made of the recycled material. That means, the parts of Konica Minolta bizhub 308 can be recycled without having to worry about the environmental waste that this printer might give if the printer is broken after many years.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 287 All-in-one Printer
As an addition to that, the power consumption of this printer is also something worth to consider. That is because you will not need to give a lot of power for this printer to run. That is one nice environmental friendly that your wallet needs, especially if you own a company that needs some printers such as Konica Minolta bizhub 308 to help you with all of the printing needs and preferences.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 308 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 308 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10/8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows 7/Vista/Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Operating System(s): Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 308 Linux ⟹ Download
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 25 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps of Installing Konica Minolta Bizhub 308 Driver on Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading the driver that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 308. When you are downloading the necessary files, you need to make sure that the file associated with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 308 will match your current computer specifications.
- The second thing that you need to do is finding out the setup files that you have downloaded earlier and run the files. Once you have run the file, you will only need to follow all of the installation process of Konica Minolta Bizhub 308.
- You just need to wait until the whole installation processes to finish. Do not forget to fill in some information when you are asked to do so. When the whole processes are finished, the Konica Minolta Bizhub 308 is already installed and you can use the printer directly.
Simple Steps of Uninstalling Konica Minolta Bizhub 308 Driver from Your Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the Control Panel screen on your windows explorer. You can easily access this window by clicking start and input “Control Panel” on the black space.
- The second thing that you need to do is choosing the “Uninstall a Program” that you can find on the top area of the windows.
- Once you have click that option, you just need to pick the Konica Minolta Bizhub 308 driver from the list. Once you click on the driver, you will get the option to uninstall the driver. Make sure you pick that option.
- You just need to wait few minutes for the whole processes to be finished and when the process is finished, and then you are ready to go. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 308 driver has been uninstalled from your computer.